Guidelines for Full Paper Submission
- GUIDELINES FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental and theoretical work or research in progress in all of the areas mentioned in the focus area. All manuscripts should be in English.
In the submission process, the authors must choose one of the following journals or proceedings.
- Mathematics in Computer Science Journal(indexed in Scopus) for sections 8 and 9 ONLY. For this journal please note that the number of maximum accepted papers is 20 papers. The length of your paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references. Please send the PDF format of your paper to email@example.com and for full paper template follow the instruction in http://www.springer.com/birkhauser/mathematics/journal/11786 by clicking Instructions for Authors.
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathsvol 41(1), (2), (3) for ALL sections. As the Special Issue for this journal please note that the number of accepted papers is about 24-36 papers. Please send the PDF format of your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org and for full paper template follow the instruction in http://www.seams-bull-math.ynu.edu.cn/insturcution.html
- Model Assisted Statistics and Applications(indexed in Scopus) for section 7 ONLY. For this journal please note that the number of accepted papers is about 5-7 papers. Please send the PDF format of your paper to email@example.com and for full paper template follow the instruction in http://www.iospress.nl/journal/model-assisted-statistics-and-applications/?tab=submission-of-manuscripts
- Journal of the Indonesian Mathematical Societyfor ALL sections, EXCEPT section 1. Please follow the instruction in http://jims-a.org/ and submit your paper directly to this journal.
- Journal on Mathematics Education for section 1 ONLY. Please follow the instruction in http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/JME and submit your paper directly to this journal.
- Proceeding of Mathematical Sciences(indexed in Scopus) for ALL sections. As Special Issue of this journal, the number of accepted papers is about 25 papers. Please upload your paper to the Journal through Editorial Manager http://www.editorialmanager.com/pmsc/ and for Article Type select Special Issue Article.
- Proceedings of 2016 Asian Mathematical Conference for ALL sections. This online proceeding will be included in IEEE Xplore (indexed in Scopus). Please submit the full paper by using the EasyChair system. Papers should be written according to the following template (please choose bare_conf.tex) with a maximum paper length of 4 printed pages. You should upload pdf files. If you have submitted your abstract through EasyChair, replace it with your full paper file. Click IEEEtran for template.
No Show Policy: To be eligible for publication, an author of a paper is required to register for the conference and the paper must be presented (oral or poster). The committee reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- Submission deadline for full Papers for all journals/proceeding except Journal of Indonesian Mathematical Society and Journal of Mathematics Education : August 20, 2016.
- Paper submission deadline for Southeast Asian Bull of Maths is extended to August 27, 2016
- For Proceeding of AMC 2016
- acceptance announcement : November 1, 2016
- submission deadline for Revised papers: November 8, 2016.
- For other journals, the acceptance is decided by each journal editors.
Please note that failure to follow the above instructions may result in your paper being excluded from the journals/proceedings.